Original topic:

Qualcomm Snapdragon Sound: aptX adaptive

(Topic created on: 3/28/21 8:02 AM)
PaulFB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

First, the Galaxy S21 Ultra is probably the best smartphone I've had to date.

That said, I do have a major issue that the Bluetooth audio features that are built into the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chip (i.e. Snapdragon Sound) are not being enabled by Samsung. While I have the Galaxy Buds Pro which sound good, they are not comfortable enough for me and the battery life is too short. I want the option to use other earbuds that utilize the latest technology that the S21 is capable of providing. A bit off topic from the Galaxy S21, there needs to be a better selection of ear tips for the Galaxy Buds Pro. In my case, I would like to try a smaller option to those provided.

5 Replies
CalderCay
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
By "smaller", do you mean a physically smaller wireless earbud?
0 Likes
PaulFB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

No, I mean smaller ear tips. The earbud size is okay.

0 Likes
usercOpGrJqpKL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Did you try to use the smaller tips that were provided?
0 Likes
PaulFB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes. Some companies offer up to 5 sizes. Been considering 3rd party tips but not too many options are out for the pros. Also cautious about buying something that might not work out.
0 Likes
usercOpGrJqpKL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I received the Galaxy pro buds and mine had issues on two different phones with the volume turning almost off and then coming back on it was ridiculous I'm waiting to see about getting another pair since they were free with the phone but they were clearly defective
0 Likes