JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

RCS Chat Features Not Working

(Topic created: 07-18-2021 11:28 PM)
Alexs1993
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Hello, for anybody that uses the Google messages app, are you guys having trouble using the chat features too? Mine stopped working from some reason. I'm on AT&T with the S21 Ultra and I've tried everything to fix. I've deleted and downloaded the messages and carrier services app. I've cleared cache and data on both and still nothing. I even did a full reset and nothing. I still get the trying to verify. I like this app better than the stock messages app but it looks like I may have to use that for now

JUMP TO SOLUTION
14 Replies
AED-S22ULTRA
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21
Same here
AED-S22ULTRA
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21
For some unknown reason my chat features are currently connected. I installed carrier services and kept hitting verify number for 10 days
0 Likes
5in7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Having the same issue. I already contacted T-Mobile, Google, and Samsung. No one can figure out what's causing it.
0 Likes
ChaosTechNet
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Same issue. I'm on AT&T and also using S21 Ultra. I'm literally stuck on verify phone number. To see if it was my phone number or the sim card, I popped it out and put it in another phone which was a Google Pixel 2XL. Chat features worked fine and connected right away. Then I took it out and put it back in my S21 Ultra and it still doesn't work. It's something with the S21 Ultra and AT&T I guess.
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21

I can see how this issue can be inconvenient. I recommend that you reach out to the developer of the app to resolve this issue. You will be able to find their contact information in the google playstore.