JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Read or reply post

(Topic created: 09-15-2021 12:44 PM)
userD9ddZQX2mM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Ok. I'v made a topic about camera focus problem. Now i cannot read replies or reply to this topic becouse i get message: this widget could not be displayed. What Is going On here?

Edit: after phone reset i can find my topic with replies on google but when i try to reply to this topic and log in all replies dissapear and i get this info again

Screenshot_20210915-211307_Chrome.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

The members app has its issues, and this is one that our teams are aware of and working on. You should be able to attempt accessing the thread from a web browser and it should allow your replies. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

The members app has its issues, and this is one that our teams are aware of and working on. You should be able to attempt accessing the thread from a web browser and it should allow your replies. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Je655
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
On the web browser use desktop view and it will work
0 Likes