JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Refund Status Unsent

(Topic created: 03-23-2021 12:00 PM)
JoseFS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi All! I ordered a new Galaxy S21 but unfortunately before using it I had to send it back. I got the shipping label from Samsung to ship the box back using FedEx. 

I placed the phone and the "free" accessories in the same box that it was delivered to me. On Friday February 19, 2021, I received an email saying they received the package and that it was under review. Today Wednesday February 24, 2021 I received an email saying that the refund status is Unsent and that they are preparing to send my product back...

I'm suspicious that something is going on with Samsung receiving and that they lost the phone I sent back. I already contacted Samsung and they were supposed to escalate the issue, they gave me a ticket number and told me that an email with updates was going to be sent to me.

Has someone experienced something like this? What that Unsent status even means?

Thanks!

7 Replies
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

I haven't and I know how stressful this might be, sorry.  Good Luck!

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
MrsThang128
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Did it go to Texas? If so, expect delays
0 Likes
userwlDt
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I pre-ordered a S21+. The phone would not make/receive phone calls, might/might not get voice messages and might/might not get text messages. After 3 days of going to Sprint T-Mob brick & mortar store, on the phone with both Sprint T-Mob tech & Samsung tech, on line chat with Sprint T-Mob tech & Samsung tech and on line chat with Samsung customer service ... I was told a replacement was not allowed and I needed to send back the phone and promotional items, get a refund & reorder. Samsung received my return on FEBRUARY 2 as evident by FedEx Tracking & email receipt from Samsung. so far 4 chats with Customer Service..."Be patient", "Please wait 2 business days". Note that you have to ask for a copy of your chat to send to your email to get a Chat ID record (I didn't know, so until the last 3 chats I have no record.). Yesterday's chat customer service representative did NOT send me a chat record. Could it be because he said I would receive a definitive answer that my refund of $800+ was being processed? Samsung web site says 5-10 days after receipt of product (that would be 02/12). Customer Service chat of 02/22 said 3 days (that would be 02/25)... week earlier Customer Service chat that I stupidly trusted without record said 3 days. Yesterday's chat where the representative Did Not send me record (although I requested) said last night I would get an answer. This morning? No answer.

All the excitement i had for getting a launch phone with promotional items quickly faded when the phone would not work, after 3 days and final defeat, I sent the phone back. Now 25 days and counting to get my money back. Thank goodness I didn't reorder (at a higher price & less promotions) and expect a refund and a reorder price adjustment. Don't have money to throw around.

Hope you have better luck. if anyone has any hints on getting a refund, please let me know. Have been a long time Samsung electronics, cell phones and appliance fan. . but maybe not anymore....
0 Likes
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

My sincerest apologies, these refunds would be handled by our eCommerce team directly. You are welcome to call them at 1-855-726-8721 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userW9DdwJHs1U
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I am experiencing the same issue.  Samsung has received my refund as evidenced by the FedEx tracking for the return label, but I am getting the same message saying there is an issue my return and that it is "unsent".  I have also received an email that I am getting charged back for my trade. 

user7CXxDfKmPs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi,

I am also experiencing the same issue on returning the Samsung S21, i got confirmation that they receive my package but again after 7 days they sent an email saying my return is unsuccessful with the below message

"Unfortunately, we cannot grant you a refund for *********** because there was an issue with your returned item. Please review the reason:

1. Unsent.

We are preparing to send your product back to you. Please watch for an email from Samsung with a tracking order for the return shipment."

Can someone please let me know what it means and what further actions to be taken

Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to Private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes