Original topic:

S-Pen Pro now available for S21 Ultra

(Topic created: 09-02-2021 10:31 AM)
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Along with the AUGQ late August software update for the S21Ultra Samsung has now released the S-Pen Pro.

I don't see any mention of a case and it charges via USB-C as opposed to wirelessly from the S21U, both of which are a disappointment.

S Pen Pro, Black Mobile Accessories - EJ-P5450SBEGUS | Samsung US

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
2 Replies
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Here's a review of the S-Pen Pro.  It appears that it's just a new S-Pen and not specifically for use with the S21U since it's quite large.

Samsung S Pen Pro - Is It Worth It & Should You Buy It - YouTube

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
deymibrito
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Hello, I would like to know if I gave you my Galaxy s21 that the camera does not work since or they wanted to fix it because it was somewhat damaged and I had to pay 400, as they always make changes of cell phones for new ones and they reduce some money I want to know if I can do that, they keep the cell phone and send me another one and tell me that I have to pay the difference, Apart from that s21 I also have an s8 that works only that has the screen a little cracked but it is well called and everything and it is the one that I am using in what they send me and it is unlocked like the s21, what can I do
0 Likes