Original topic:

S Pen or equivalent?

(Topic created: 09-20-2021 07:16 AM)
miguloza
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Hi,

What pen do you recommend for the Samsung Galaxy S21? I saw online that there is an S Pen but it's only compatible with the Ultra. Any suggestions?

Thank you!
0 Likes
4 Replies
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

There are two types of S-Pens that work with the S21Ultra.  Passive and Bluetooth enabled.  Basically any Samsung branded S-Pen will work and which type is determined by which features you desire.

The new S-Pen Pro also has a third option, the Z Fold mode, which enables that pen to work with the new, and different Z Fold series of phones.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
miguloza
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I only have the normal S21 though, so I don't think those would work?
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Oh, the S-Pen in you're title made me blind to the fact that you are talking about an S21.  No S-Pen will work with the S21 but any capacitive stylus will.  Just know that for writing and drawing, a stylus simply creates a mark when it touches the screen as opposed to the S-Pen which can vary the mark it makes by applying pressure.  There are some fine point stylus' but I've never used one.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
miguloza
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Ah that's okay, and thank you for your help 🙂
0 Likes