Original topic:

S1Fe Phone keeps restarting

(Topic created: 08-08-2022 05:16 AM)
userVeDUiUUAKF
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Can someone kindly assist I don't evens have the phone 2 months keeps on restarting Im tired of issues with this phone 1st it was battery and now restarts every time time I don't know what caused it can i please have refund bought on contact with MTN service provided , so expensive phone i have no joy i feel ripped off please Samsung recall ur phone if they have problems. For me to  constantly travel to mall for technician is tiresome and expensive I did not expect this from Samsung Brand.

userVeDUiUUAKF_0-1659960925331.png

userVeDUiUUAKF_1-1659960965737.png

userVeDUiUUAKF_2-1659960971667.png

2 Replies
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

The first thing to try is to boot to Safe Mode and see if the problem persists.  It may be an incompatible app.

Press the side key until the Power off icon appears then press and hold the Power off icon icon until Safe Mode appears, then tap that.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
Yamialex224
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21
Make sure you don't have restart at certain times enabled either. Also if it's only one they won't recall it since it's not a widespread problem
0 Likes