JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21 Camera blurry from day 1

(Topic created: 06-27-2021 12:10 PM)
user6Kx8FX5TiG
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I bought this phone for over $1400.00 when it was released, decided to treat myself an upgrade from the aged note 8. I am currently regretting that decision. I wanted an updated phone that took great photos. Store demos seemed great, wide angle phots are good, zoom photos are fine. The main everyday camera is terrible. It is constantly blurry, the edges of any picture taken are soft and blurred, when I take photos of a screen, everything is blurred and soft. I am beyond disappointed. I have reset the phone, the app, deleted everything, followed a few troubleshooting steps from other forums. Nothing has helped. I'm tempted to trade in for an iPhone. There is no film on camera, I took off the aftermarket protected cover, still the same result. 

Also, the network of 5G, and 600mhz to have better service is a scam, nothing changed for me. So disappointed 

10 Replies
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes