JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21 Can´t Connect To Mobile Network

(Topic created: 03-05-2021 01:16 PM)
AlbertoST
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello! I've been using my S21 without a problem until today. I just noticed that  when I left home my phone wouldn't connect to my mobile data. No matter what I try, it just doesn´t connect, even though it lets me send text messages and even make calls. Luckily I still have my old S9+ with me so I put my SIM card in it and it works fine, it lets me use my mobile data. So the issue is my S21. I looked online and i saw that the S20 FE has a similar issue and i tried the fixes for that one, but none of them worked. Has anyone had this problem on their S21, and if so do you know a way to fix it? Please help this is driving me crazy! 

3 Replies
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
just ideas,
1. Is your mobile network set to automatic ?
2. Try a network reset
2A. From settings > General management > Reset >Reset Network Settings
Beware this will reset your mobile network, and also remove your wifi, & Bluetooth devices. Afterwards you will to add them back again.
3. Have your carrier replace your SIM card
0 Likes
plano-mano
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21

what is your carrier? and your software version? settings - about - software info - baseband ver

also, did you insert the sim card from S9+ to S21? or did you get a new sim card just for S21?

0 Likes
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

Please reach out to your carrier regarding their services. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.