JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21 February Update - T-mobile

(Topic created: 02-24-2021 06:54 PM)
KeithMnemonic
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Has anyone with an S21 Ultra on the T-mobile network,  but on a Sprint plan received the G998USQU1AUAG update yet?
19 Replies
St3v3C
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21
The daily down load shouldn't apply to Wi-Fi connections
0 Likes
MrsThang128
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
It's their daily limits. And it stated you had to have a data connecting, not wifi.
And yes, the limit is ending tomorrow.
0 Likes
KeithMnemonic
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
when it starts it is pink and says T-mobile
0 Likes
MrsThang128
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Do you meet the requirements?
50%+ battery life
data connection
343 mb file size
0 Likes
KeithMnemonic
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
yes for sure those requirements I meet. it could be the limit. the limit is supposed to end tomorrow so I guess I will see
0 Likes
betancd
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes I am on Tmobile and have G998USQU1AUAG. It was installed toward the beginning of February I believe.
0 Likes
KeithMnemonic
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
so possibly I did not get my phone until after they released it. did you do a pre-order from T-mobile by chance?
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Our recommendation would be to speak with your carrier regarding their updates. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Solution
KeithMnemonic
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
it is resolved now. I popped in the old sprint SIM and it updated immediately . then I went back to my active Tmobile SIM. hopefully next time I won't have to do this

View solution in context

0 Likes
userPbY5VVIJDA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I had the same problem.  After a couple hours on the phone with Sprint tech help, I used the sim-swap solution.  That is sloppy and ugly, but it worked.  Thanks, KeithM.

0 Likes