JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21 Front camera line issue

(Topic created: 01-28-2021 10:31 AM)
user0796
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello, so I bought a galaxy s21 ultra, and got it yesterday, but I noticed that when taking pictures with the front camera, some Lines appear most of the time in the picture, it kind of looks like static, so I would like to know if there is a solution for this issue? Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for the feedback on this. Seeing as we're seeing this from many users, we have sent this up to our engineering team to look into more. As for an immediate solution, we would recommend reaching out to a local ubreakifix for an evaluation of your phone, just to determine that everything hardware wise is working with your unit.

Also please make sure to log this within the members app under the errors! The more information we can obtain for the error log the easier it will be able to identify more info about the situation.

We'll update the thread should more information become available. Thank you. 

View solution in context

88 Replies
Johanrodriguez
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
i have the same problem
Blue7
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21

you have ultra variant as well?

0 Likes
user0796
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Ultra variant? Like a different s20 model?

0 Likes
Gemini21
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
There is a software update for the camera and fingerprint. Go to software update to see if you have the update. I did mine yesterday after I got my phone.
Johanrodriguez
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
 I just noticed that it has a problem with the front camera and I did the update and also rebooted the phone and the problem continues, the problem is that they have stripes that appear before taking the photo and then the photo has it too, If this problem is happening to someone else please say so here
ChandraA
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
yes, I have similar problem. it is blur and shadow
Johanrodriguez
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Now we have to wait a few days to see if more people report the same problem, if so, it must be a problem that can be repaired with an update
userZS96WdtRQY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
same problem here
0 Likes
xTimsta
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
same problem here