Original topic:

S21 - Restarting, Not Fixed after Mail-In

(Topic created: a month ago)
unhappy_S21
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Is anyone else ready to use their S21 as a paperweight?!  I had my phone 4 weeks before it went to a constant cycle of restarting. I mailed in for service. It was returned late last week supposedly as being fixed. It is not fixed and Samsung wants me to send it back again. 
If I send it back, Samsung will have had my phone for longer than I have had a working phone. 
How are people that need a phone for work supposed to not lose their job? I have been through 7 circles of **bleep** with Samsung and they do not care. 
How can I get rid of this phone or get it actually fixed without being out even more money and without a phone? 

7 Replies
Krogersupervisor1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Try taking it to a local ubreak fix or a Batteries plus bulbs and see what they say
0 Likes
unhappy_S21
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
They said there's nothing they can do and was the whole reason I had to mail it in.
0 Likes
cchat9000
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Request an rma and say you need cross ship. Basically they put a hold on your card until they get it back and you get a refurbished phone
0 Likes
unhappy_S21
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I tried last time and Samsung said they didn't do that. ATT said they didn't either. Then Samsung supposedly called ATT and they were going to send me one. Followed up with ATT and they had know idea what I was taking about.
0 Likes
cchat9000
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
If you have not tried Samsung chat give that a go. You will have to ask them to speak to their supervisor. I have had to do this a week or two ago and they were very helpful.
0 Likes
unhappy_S21
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
UPDATE - broke down and mailed last week for the 2nd time. Received update via email that it was being returned unrepaired. Chat can't tell me why. Can't get through via phone for hours or get a call back.
0 Likes
unhappy_S21
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
UPDATE - Samsung admits it cannot be repaired. But it will be another MONTH before I may get a replacement or refund.
0 Likes