JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21/S21Plus/S21Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread (STT)!

(Topic created on: 1/19/21 10:04 AM)
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi everyone,

Have you preordered a new phone? Share with us! It helps to keep track together, to get an idea on when they ship, what models are being delivered sooner and in general, help each other deal with the long wait for a new phone!

Which model, storage size, color did you order? 

Carrier variant or unlocked?

Are you trading in your current device?

What did you order with your pre-order bonus? 

And finally, what do you like the most about these new phone? What made you want to order it right away? Or are you still thinking about it? Do you have any concerns?

I was thinking about it for few days, but finally placed an order today!

S21 Ultra (The camera, screen and battery life are the most exciting features to me)

128GB (I know, never enough, but I looked at my current usage and since pictures and videos are backed up to Google Photos, it should actually be plenty. 256GB for only $50 more was tempting, but it wasn't available in the color I want and the other color ships 3 weeks later too!)

Phantom Silver (Just like silver or white phones)

AT&T (Usually get my carrier model to take advantage of advanced network features)

Trading in Note 20 Ultra (Yes, it's a tough call since the Note is an amazing device, but their pre-order offers are too good! Couldn't resist)

Used my Pre-Order Bonus to get a Galaxy Watch Active2, a Leather case and a Rugged case. The new Buds Pro were tempting, but I already have 4 pairs of Samsung earbuds (Buds, Buds+, Live, IconX) so I figured a new smartwatch will be more useful! 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
190 Replies
Grench
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
I preorder the 21 ultra,how can I get the 4months of youtube premium .
0 Likes
oeagleo
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

Yeah, I bit for the S21 Ultra, Unlocked 256G model, in the Phantom Navy color from Samsung.  Because the color isn't an "off the shelf" color, it won't arrive before something like Feb 15, but that's okay.  I'm trading in my S20 Plus, and getting the $700 credit, making my cost around $575.  Couple this with the tablet (A7) that I got for free, which I'll sell for around $175-200, makes my cost for the upgrade pretty reasonable.

0 Likes
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@oeagleo 

I love those custom colors! I admire your patience, but I'm sure it will be worth it! :D

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

0 Likes
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
I've pre order the S21 128 G. Gray. Verzion. Turning in my S20. Galaxy buds pro. Get a new phone for under $ 200.
0 Likes
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Patriot1776JG 

That phone is definitely an awesome upgrade for around $200! The Buds Pro look great, I ordered a paid for my wife in Phantom Violet, but still waiting on myself since I can get them as a bonus if I pre-order. Those deals are just too good. I feel like I'm having the biggest first world problem ever, deciding if I want to keep a note 20 Ultra or get the S21 Ultra with all the free stuff. They're making it hard! 

0 Likes
dustin1655
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I placed a pre - order for the s21 ultra phantom black 512gb. I'm coming from the s10e so big upgrade for me. Went through the samsung app to get all the extras.
BeachPrincess
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I preordered the unlocked s21+ in Phantom Gold 256gb. Trading in an S10+ and chose the galaxy buds pro. All of the pics make this Phantom Gold look rose gold, so I'm hoping that's what this color turns out to be!!

0 Likes
Mkeditor
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm going to pass. I have been a Samsung fan since the S6 and have upgraded every year...but there has been no incentive to upgrade from my S10. The S20 had no headphone jack and was very expensive. Now the S21 has no headphone jack, no SD and no MST hardware for Samsung pay. These are significant loses. The new features are subtle. The only feature that could be great is 5G. My girlfriend has the S20. I've never experienced her phone being faster. Not once have I said, "Wow. I wish my phone could do that." Therefore I will keep my S10 until a company offers something better.
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Mkeditor 

Nothing wrong with that! The S10 is a great device, I still miss mine sometimes, but I got into the habit of switching phones every 6 months or so. I'm trying to break out of it, trying to convince myself I don't need a new phone every time, but their deals and offers are always so good, I just can't resist. 

Kronose31
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Currently use the Note 10+ 5G with Verizon and I preordered the S21 Ultra 256 in Phantom Black through the Verizon option as well. I'm excited for almost everything with this phone, especially the faster, well, everything, and the camera upgrade is pretty tremendous. Having kids in sports, music, and theater requires zooming in, and mine currently doesn't do well with that.

I have run into an issue where the delivery date, through Verizon, also confirmed within my VZ account showed January 29th as the delivery date for this version, and then after the order was placed, now shows a delivery date for the phone as February 23rd and all of my add-ons as February 24th. Trading in the Note 10 has a value of 550, though I'm not sure why it doesn't say + but still says 5g version, which might have made that more. I'll look into that further.

Order Details with Add On info:
DATE
21 January 2021
REWARDS 1200 Points
Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 256GB (Verizon)
MODEL NUMBER: SM-G998UZKEVZW
$599.99
Discount: $650.00
Expedited, Expected Delivery : Feb 23, 2021

Galaxy Note 10 5G
MODEL NUMBER: SAMSUNG
TradeIn