JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21/S21Plus/S21Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread (STT)!

(Topic created on: 1/22/21 6:58 AM)
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi everyone,

Have you preordered a new phone? Share with us! It helps to keep track together, to get an idea on when they ship, what models are being delivered sooner and in general, help each other deal with the long wait for a new phone!

Which model, storage size, color did you order? 

Carrier variant or unlocked?

Are you trading in your current device?

What did you order with your pre-order bonus? 

And finally, what do you like the most about these new phone? What made you want to order it right away? Or are you still thinking about it? Do you have any concerns?

I was thinking about it for few days, but finally placed an order today!

S21 Ultra (The camera, screen and battery life are the most exciting features to me)

128GB (I know, never enough, but I looked at my current usage and since pictures and videos are backed up to Google Photos, it should actually be plenty. 256GB for only $50 more was tempting, but it wasn't available in the color I want and the other color ships 3 weeks later too!)

Phantom Silver (Just like silver or white phones)

AT&T (Usually get my carrier model to take advantage of advanced network features)

Trading in Note 20 Ultra (Yes, it's a tough call since the Note is an amazing device, but their pre-order offers are too good! Couldn't resist)

Used my Pre-Order Bonus to get a Galaxy Watch Active2, a Leather case and a Rugged case. The new Buds Pro were tempting, but I already have 4 pairs of Samsung earbuds (Buds, Buds+, Live, IconX) so I figured a new smartwatch will be more useful! 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
191 Replies
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Forgot to mention in my original post, for the AT&T 128GB S21 Ultra in Phantom Silver, the estimated delivery date is listed as:

January 29 (and judging by prior experiences, it will probably come in a couple of days early)

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

0 Likes
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

As of today, I no longer have a Cancel button on my order page, and that usually means the device is about to ship out. In past launches, it was very common to get some tracking info on Sunday or Monday before the official date, and receive the phone by Wednesday or Thursday (some people even got them as early as Tuesday).  

0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Geno71 

I received a text from Verizon about an hour ago stating that they received my order (which was placed on the 15th) and the next text will be the shipping info.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 (Pre-order), Galaxy Book (original), Tab S4, Gear S2

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
Chriskc87
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I ordered directly from Samsung for the first time because it was an amazing deal. Basically got the buds pro, uv sanitizer, 25 watt charger, smart tag and YouTube premium for 4 months for free. I pre-ordered the black s21 ultra for Verizon on January 14. I haven't received a shipping notice yet. I hope it comes in early.
Tko59
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
still in process
0 Likes
wardcst
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
pre ordered s21 ultra 512gb unlocked on 20th.
It shipped today says it will be here wed the 27th
Tko59
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
u have the fed ex already says departed or sent to fed ex and did it just update this am
Tko59
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
just got up my FedEx notification coming in Wednesday
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Nothing from Verizon USA yet.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Same as the guys above me, I got a notification from FedEx today that a 7lb package is on the way. From Samsung, and will be delivered on January 27

I ordered an AT&T S21 Ultra 128GB Phantom Silver