JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21/S21Plus/S21Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread (STT)!

(Topic created on: 1/28/21 5:45 AM)
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi everyone,

Have you preordered a new phone? Share with us! It helps to keep track together, to get an idea on when they ship, what models are being delivered sooner and in general, help each other deal with the long wait for a new phone!

Which model, storage size, color did you order? 

Carrier variant or unlocked?

Are you trading in your current device?

What did you order with your pre-order bonus? 

And finally, what do you like the most about these new phone? What made you want to order it right away? Or are you still thinking about it? Do you have any concerns?

I was thinking about it for few days, but finally placed an order today!

S21 Ultra (The camera, screen and battery life are the most exciting features to me)

128GB (I know, never enough, but I looked at my current usage and since pictures and videos are backed up to Google Photos, it should actually be plenty. 256GB for only $50 more was tempting, but it wasn't available in the color I want and the other color ships 3 weeks later too!)

Phantom Silver (Just like silver or white phones)

AT&T (Usually get my carrier model to take advantage of advanced network features)

Trading in Note 20 Ultra (Yes, it's a tough call since the Note is an amazing device, but their pre-order offers are too good! Couldn't resist)

Used my Pre-Order Bonus to get a Galaxy Watch Active2, a Leather case and a Rugged case. The new Buds Pro were tempting, but I already have 4 pairs of Samsung earbuds (Buds, Buds+, Live, IconX) so I figured a new smartwatch will be more useful! 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
191 Replies
rbiehl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I would like to place a pre-order with a carrier variant and carrier financing but I can't right now with Sprint.  There is a constant error "Something went wrong.  Please try again later."  It is a constant error when using the "sign in to your account" option with Sprint.  

I will happily place a pre-order once you fix that problem.

Burgdroid3000
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Try ordering through T-Mobile since they merged with Sprint and Sprint no longer exists.

0 Likes
usery2ghDAAJdQ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I ordered it 2 days ago (February 2nd)-- got it today (February 4th) So far seems to be a great phone- 

0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

I pre-ordered through Verizon.  I did not have any trade allowable phone to order through Samsung.

S21 Ultra 512K Black

As a current customer I'm trading in a Moto Z4 for $600.  I paid $120 for the Moto through Verizon.

Verizon does not offer any bonus as far as I know

I'm really looking forward to the better camera and also owning a Flagship device for a change.  I'm also hoping that Samsung follows the Qualcomm and Google lead and gives us 3 OS updates and 4 years of security patches.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi @bill-e 

Once you get your new device, open the Shop Samsung app and check in Messages or Offers... You might still be able to get the bonus through Samsung. I can't find it stating it anywhere on Verizon or AT&T sites, but BestBuy says this (should be the same if ordered from carriers, I got it this way in the past): 

FREE SAMSUNG CREDITS AND GALAXY SMARTTAG OFFER:
How to register for this offer:

• Download and install the Shop Samsung app on your eligible Galaxy device from the Galaxy Store or Google Play Store.
  • Open the Shop Samsung app and tap the “Menu Icon” on top left > select “My Inbox” > tap SEE IF I’M ELIGIBLE for this offer.
  • Scan your device IMEI barcode from your eligible Galaxy device retail box OR copy and paste it from your device.

How to scan your retail box:
• Tap ALLOW, when prompted, to allow Shop Samsung to take pictures and record video.
• Align your eligible Galaxy device retail box barcode inside the viewfinder to scan your box. If unsuccessful, tap TRY AGAIN or tap FIND DEVICE IMEI to copy and paste your IMEI.
How to copy and paste your IMEI:
• Tap FIND DEVICE IMEI or go to Settings > About phone, then tap and hold your IMEI number to copy it to your clipboard.
• Once copied, tap the back button at the bottom of your phone to come back to the Shop Samsung app and paste your IMEI into the IMEI field. You can also come back to the Shop Samsung app by tapping the “Menu Icon” on top left > select “My Inbox” > paste your IMEI into the IMEI field.

1. Once your IMEI has been scanned or copied, tap Verify.
  2. If you are eligible and not signed into your Samsung Account on your device, you will be prompted to sign in or create an account to register for the offer.
  3. Fill out the required information, tap SUBMIT and if prompted, upload receipt/proof of pre-order with your pre-order date visible by 11:59:59 PM ET on 2/28/21.

Upon approval, your $100–$200 Samsung Credit will be sent digitally to the email address you registered with in 4 to 6 weeks. When you redeem your Samsung Credit, your Galaxy SmartTag will be automatically added to your order at checkout. Shipping details provided at purchase.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Geno71 

Thanks for the info, hopefully that will be the case.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 (Pre-order), Galaxy Book (original), Tab S4, Gear S2

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
Xrstoy1
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21

I PreOrdered a 256g S21 Ultra Phantom Black, Yesterday My cancel button disapered and I got shipping notification with a Jan 25th delivery. 

Unfortunantly I wasn't the phone that shipped it was an extra I got that came from a diferant wharehouse.

Fortunantly I know my order has been processed,

Hoping fora january 27th delivery, if Samsung decides to ship early.

0 Likes
Grench
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
I order from t mobile hopefully,they allow me to get that credit..:folded_hands::folded_hands::folded_hands::folded_hands::folded_hands:
0 Likes
Grench
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
OMG,they accepted my request, now waiting on 4 to 6 weeks..;p🤪:crossed_fingers::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

clipboard_image_1612044644108.jpg