JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21/S21Plus/S21Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread (STT)!

(Topic created on: 1/28/21 12:00 PM)
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi everyone,

Have you preordered a new phone? Share with us! It helps to keep track together, to get an idea on when they ship, what models are being delivered sooner and in general, help each other deal with the long wait for a new phone!

Which model, storage size, color did you order? 

Carrier variant or unlocked?

Are you trading in your current device?

What did you order with your pre-order bonus? 

And finally, what do you like the most about these new phone? What made you want to order it right away? Or are you still thinking about it? Do you have any concerns?

I was thinking about it for few days, but finally placed an order today!

S21 Ultra (The camera, screen and battery life are the most exciting features to me)

128GB (I know, never enough, but I looked at my current usage and since pictures and videos are backed up to Google Photos, it should actually be plenty. 256GB for only $50 more was tempting, but it wasn't available in the color I want and the other color ships 3 weeks later too!)

Phantom Silver (Just like silver or white phones)

AT&T (Usually get my carrier model to take advantage of advanced network features)

Trading in Note 20 Ultra (Yes, it's a tough call since the Note is an amazing device, but their pre-order offers are too good! Couldn't resist)

Used my Pre-Order Bonus to get a Galaxy Watch Active2, a Leather case and a Rugged case. The new Buds Pro were tempting, but I already have 4 pairs of Samsung earbuds (Buds, Buds+, Live, IconX) so I figured a new smartwatch will be more useful! 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
191 Replies
DrakuIa
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Ordered the 256GB ultra in phantom brown on the 24th from the Samsung website.

When i check my order status it's saying that it's being customized- what ever that means.

Expected delivery is on the 15th of February. I live in the UK.

I have an S8 + and they were offering 85£ for my phone. Decided not to trade in and keep it, hoping i can give it away to someone that can't afford a better model.

Have you guys bought the 2 year warranty by any chance? And if so, what happens if i damage the phone and it's my fault?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Samsung_5PYYkTW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Ordered my S21 Ultra 256GB from Sprint/TMobile via chat on 1/19. Immediately got an email saying that shipping dates would be 2/17-3/2, but then days later on their website it showed if you ordered the same phone at that point the shipping dates would be around 2 weeks sooner. No update on my phone, still just waiting and was told it is first come first serve and that shipping dates are all just an estimate and subject to change. Hoping it comes sooner that what I currently have showing.  :\

0 Likes
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

My S21 Ultra Phantom Silver came in yesterday, Wednesday. It's beautiful! And so far I'm impressed with everything! I was worried that I will have a hard time switching from Note 20 Ultra, but so far I don't feel like I'm missing anything by doing so. Recorded a video with some thoughts and impressions here: 

https://youtu.be/N-JvRsMwPqY

20210127_143125.jpg

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
This video was recorded yesterday, January 27, but for some personal reason I was unable to upload it then.
RedDragon
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Geno71 I didn't know that's you SPACEMSH I always wonder who that is lol. Nice review of the device!

user9kaFSZpZ8Q
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I ordered for unlocked 256gb S21 and it is showing Feb 23rd as the estimated shipping date.
Nice that few have gotten devices but seems Unlocked 256gb is low volume device for Samsung on S21 model.

Hope things change. Nice to see folks getting their devices.

0 Likes
RichTrelo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I ordered mine in January and it arrived Jan 29th. Just received the earbuds today but no smart tag, as promised. Anyone else not received the smart tag?

0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

I just got an email from Samsung stating that they could not ship my Smarttag and they provided a promo code for a free one.  I just placed the order which will likely come via snail mail as the expected delivery is Mar 2.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
MarioMiguelito
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I ordered the s21 256gb in Phantom Gray but it says it won't be here until March 2nd 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
0 Likes
TheKandyman
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Similar story.  I ordered the unlocked/non-carrier S21 256GB In Phantom Gray (I think that is the only color option for 256GB on the S21).  I ordered on Jan 17.  Expected delivery is not until Feb 16 - a whole month later.  

When I ordered, the website did not say the device was on backorder or anything like that.  It in fact first showed a delviery date that was a about a week out.  Two days later, I checked the status of the order at delivery date had been pushed back to Feb 23.  Then a few days later it was brought forward to Feb 16.  It has been at Feb 16 for about a week now, and I don't think it will change.  I am bummed.Smiley Sad

0 Likes
user9kaFSZpZ8Q
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Same story here mate....waiting and waiting. Hope get myself a self valentine day gift. 

Smiley Very Happy

0 Likes