JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21/S21Plus/S21Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread (STT)!

(Topic created: 01-30-2021 09:51 AM)
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi everyone,

Have you preordered a new phone? Share with us! It helps to keep track together, to get an idea on when they ship, what models are being delivered sooner and in general, help each other deal with the long wait for a new phone!

Which model, storage size, color did you order? 

Carrier variant or unlocked?

Are you trading in your current device?

What did you order with your pre-order bonus? 

And finally, what do you like the most about these new phone? What made you want to order it right away? Or are you still thinking about it? Do you have any concerns?

I was thinking about it for few days, but finally placed an order today!

S21 Ultra (The camera, screen and battery life are the most exciting features to me)

128GB (I know, never enough, but I looked at my current usage and since pictures and videos are backed up to Google Photos, it should actually be plenty. 256GB for only $50 more was tempting, but it wasn't available in the color I want and the other color ships 3 weeks later too!)

Phantom Silver (Just like silver or white phones)

AT&T (Usually get my carrier model to take advantage of advanced network features)

Trading in Note 20 Ultra (Yes, it's a tough call since the Note is an amazing device, but their pre-order offers are too good! Couldn't resist)

Used my Pre-Order Bonus to get a Galaxy Watch Active2, a Leather case and a Rugged case. The new Buds Pro were tempting, but I already have 4 pairs of Samsung earbuds (Buds, Buds+, Live, IconX) so I figured a new smartwatch will be more useful! 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
190 Replies
RandomUsedMem
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

@Geno71 I pre-ordered the Ultra 512gb Verizon thru Samsung on Jan 14th.  My order still hasn't shipped. I've gotten no email / phone call / answers from chat. This has been a very bad experience and Samsung's lack of service only makes it worse. 

0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@RandomUsedMem wrote:

@Geno71 I pre-ordered the Ultra 512gb Verizon thru Samsung on Jan 14th.  My order still hasn't shipped. I've gotten no email / phone call / answers from chat. This has been a very bad experience and Samsung's lack of service only makes it worse. 

@RandomUsedMem  I'm not making excuses for anyone and as a matter of fact I'm having an issue with Verizon with a Galaxy Watch3 that is lost  somewhere between Verizon and UPS and somehow it's like it's my fault and they won't reorder until the investigation is done all the while I'm worried about still getting the promotion.

Having said that Samsung and the carriers have to ship out a boat load of orders in a very short time period and there are bound to be some problems.  And like you I know it stinks to be in that small percentage of customers who's order gets messed up but there's not much that can be done about as no process is perfect.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
SlyChamb
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Try reaching out to the E-Commerce team. They were the ones who put in a ticket for me to expedite my order and when she did not only did my app update the next day(telling what items were backordered and what would ship when) but i also got an up to dat shipping date and FedEx picked up my items Monday expected to see partially all my items by Feb. 3rd

0 Likes
Grench
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Got the s21 ultra today from tmobile, shipping is 2, days
userM1MsMcgGgj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

When did you pre order?

0 Likes
Grench
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
last friday..
0 Likes
Grench
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
on line
0 Likes
Samsung_5PYYkTW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Did you order in store or online? And 128GB/256GB/512GB? I ordered via chat through TMO on 1/19 and still showing shipping dates as 2/17-3/2 and have seen no changes or updates yet.  😕

0 Likes
Grench
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
online..
0 Likes
Grench
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I call 611 and spoke directly to a customer service representative...
0 Likes