JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21/S21Plus/S21Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread (STT)!

(Topic created on: 2/8/21 9:04 AM)
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi everyone,

Have you preordered a new phone? Share with us! It helps to keep track together, to get an idea on when they ship, what models are being delivered sooner and in general, help each other deal with the long wait for a new phone!

Which model, storage size, color did you order? 

Carrier variant or unlocked?

Are you trading in your current device?

What did you order with your pre-order bonus? 

And finally, what do you like the most about these new phone? What made you want to order it right away? Or are you still thinking about it? Do you have any concerns?

I was thinking about it for few days, but finally placed an order today!

S21 Ultra (The camera, screen and battery life are the most exciting features to me)

128GB (I know, never enough, but I looked at my current usage and since pictures and videos are backed up to Google Photos, it should actually be plenty. 256GB for only $50 more was tempting, but it wasn't available in the color I want and the other color ships 3 weeks later too!)

Phantom Silver (Just like silver or white phones)

AT&T (Usually get my carrier model to take advantage of advanced network features)

Trading in Note 20 Ultra (Yes, it's a tough call since the Note is an amazing device, but their pre-order offers are too good! Couldn't resist)

Used my Pre-Order Bonus to get a Galaxy Watch Active2, a Leather case and a Rugged case. The new Buds Pro were tempting, but I already have 4 pairs of Samsung earbuds (Buds, Buds+, Live, IconX) so I figured a new smartwatch will be more useful! 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
191 Replies
Samsung_5PYYkTW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Gotcha, thanks for the info. I ordered mine (256GB Ultra) on 1/19 over chat too and still no change on mine. Still just shows "pending" on my side with those later dates. Hoping it won't really take that long, but it seems like people who have ordered after me are already getting shipping info and even their devices. :\

0 Likes
Grench
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
u should call them asap...did they send u a email with the electronic signature?
0 Likes
Samsung_5PYYkTW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I ordered it, got the email to sign the agreement and after I did I received an email confirming the signature and that my 'order is processing' with those estimated shipping dates. I have reached out to them several times and they say it is just first come first serve, that tha shipping dates are subject to change in either direction and just to wait for additional emails/info to arrive. 

0 Likes
JennnA
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Received my 21 ultra... Love my phone and ordered because of the amazing camera BUUUUT issues with camera from day one. It's very pixalated and saturated!!
0 Likes
Ariveralugo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I pre-order it with Tmobile but haven't heard from the delivery days since the 29th. Do anyone knows when I will receive it?
0 Likes
SlyChamb
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Hard to tell. You could be at the mercy of TMobile and not so much Samsung. But you can call Samsung Customer support to see if they recieved the contract info from Tmobile. If you had preordered it thru Samsung.com the Ecommerce team can expedite the updates so that the app shows the correct information etc

Samsung Lies
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

phantom brown 512gb unlocked, i am very mad ! after i ordered it i found out Samsung lied about esim, not sure if i am going to cancel it , mine says shipping around feb 16th

0 Likes
CalderCay
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21
S21 Ultra Unlocked Black, ordered the 29th (Fri), arrived five days later (We'd) on Feb 3 - not bad, considering they don't ship on weekends
0 Likes
JonJ1975
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I ordered a S21 Ultra 512GB in Phantom Black from Verizon on Jan 18th and my phone showed up February 4th. Got the Otter Box Case, Invisible shield screen protector ( that will hopefully lose the bubbles as they claim it will) and wireless charging pad.

It is a nice phone but it is my first Samsung Android. I have been a Motorola Guy since the original Droid X, i hope this screen holds up as my previous phones had "shatter Proof" screens and they held up flawlessly. My Turbo 2 had a few dents in the screen but that was it, whenever the screen protector got scratched i just popped a new on on.

I just set it up during the Super Bowl so i am working the bugs out now. 

VerbumVeritum
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@JonJ1975 welcome to Samsung and the Community! If you have any questions or problems feel free to come here to seek out answers! I remember when I had a Droid back in the day. I have been with Samsung for many years now though, and I haven't regretted it one bit.

Btw those "shatter proof" screens are great with screen protectors, but since they're made of plastic, they become VERY easily scratched without one. The latest Samsung phones have a Mohs hardness of 6, so theoretically not even keys or coins are able to scatch the screen.