JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21/S21Plus/S21Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread (STT)!

(Topic created: 02-19-2021 08:17 AM)
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi everyone,

Have you preordered a new phone? Share with us! It helps to keep track together, to get an idea on when they ship, what models are being delivered sooner and in general, help each other deal with the long wait for a new phone!

Which model, storage size, color did you order? 

Carrier variant or unlocked?

Are you trading in your current device?

What did you order with your pre-order bonus? 

And finally, what do you like the most about these new phone? What made you want to order it right away? Or are you still thinking about it? Do you have any concerns?

I was thinking about it for few days, but finally placed an order today!

S21 Ultra (The camera, screen and battery life are the most exciting features to me)

128GB (I know, never enough, but I looked at my current usage and since pictures and videos are backed up to Google Photos, it should actually be plenty. 256GB for only $50 more was tempting, but it wasn't available in the color I want and the other color ships 3 weeks later too!)

Phantom Silver (Just like silver or white phones)

AT&T (Usually get my carrier model to take advantage of advanced network features)

Trading in Note 20 Ultra (Yes, it's a tough call since the Note is an amazing device, but their pre-order offers are too good! Couldn't resist)

Used my Pre-Order Bonus to get a Galaxy Watch Active2, a Leather case and a Rugged case. The new Buds Pro were tempting, but I already have 4 pairs of Samsung earbuds (Buds, Buds+, Live, IconX) so I figured a new smartwatch will be more useful! 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
190 Replies
MikezDroid
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
if you get a March 3rd. delivery date is this most likely when my phone will arrive or does Samsung ever so sooner.?
I'm getting waiting anxiety.
I'm starting to feel self-conscious because I "might be" checking the order each day hoping that it will change.
DedSysOp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Which model, storage size, color did you order?  S21 Ultra 512 Gb Titanium

Carrier variant or unlocked?  Unlocked

Are you trading in your current device? S9 Plus

What did you order with your pre-order bonus? Buds Pro & Case /w S-Pen 

Ordered on the 16th, initial ship date of Feb 12th
Feb 10th got Fedex tracking number
Feb 12th turned out to only be the case,  site now says Feb 16th
Feb 13th get email saying order has been delayed, site now doesn't show a ship date
Feb 15th get email saying Your shipment has been delayed for 30 days, site still does not show a ship date

My S9 still works fine so don't have critical need for a replacement.
I know I ordered a exclusive color and maxed out the memory.
I know COVID has played havoc on the supply chain.

If you try to order the 256 / Titanium (512 is out of stock) it gives an estimated date of March 30.

Still frustrated.

user4rNk416w6C
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Pre-ordered s21 ultra 256gb through at&t on 1/22. Expected delivery date 2/24. Received an update stating 2/16. Then got an email on 2/13 saying it was delayed with no date.

Support just told me that the phone is delayed because it's not currently in stock and they will send a request for update that will take 2 more days. Otherwise, I can just cancel.

What's interesting is that I can walk into the store and get one right now, but the actual creator of the phone can't send one a month after it's ordered. When I voiced this concern, he just thanked me and left the chat.

I can deal with delays, but Samsung's support is awful. 

userFWt5u6Ucit
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I ordered thru Samsung the 21Ultra and the Tab S7+. They keep changing delivery dates on me (from early Feb to now Mar 2nd) so pretty frustrated with Samsung Customer Service who can't even tell me why or help arrange to at least go ahead and ship me the Tablet if the S21 is the hold up. Bought a lot of Samsung things thru the years but this has been a real bad experience.

userqlAHRoYLSY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

January 29th I ordered an S21 5G 256. I first received a ship date of Feb. 23rd. Last week it changed to Feb. 16th, a few hours later the site shows Feb 19th. Thats tomorrow and it is still sitting at IN PROCESS EXPEDITED. This is my first order directly though Samsung, and unfortunately likely my last. There used to be an option on the site to cancel, and now that has gone. So I am stuck waiting til who knows when! This is unacceptable from such a large corp.!!

user1e6PKuiIAE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Like many of you, I ordered on the 13th of Feb. I had the buds pro, a clear case, and the ultra 21 base model (black). At first the invoice said items should arrive Feb 17. Then that changed to the 24th, the 27th, and now the 3rd of March. Probably my last purchase with them online as well. They aren't at Apple's level or Amazon as far as online purchases go. Like someone said here, I went with them online since they offered a higher trade-in value for my pixel 3 ($200). All the items in my invoice say in process and I have yet to receive any tracking info. I think what would help them is not adding any "should be arriving dates." Don't say something you don't mean, ya know. Just say still in process and give us a date only once shipping has been confirmed. Throwing out arbitrary dates is stupid, because I want to believe you are sticking to those dates.  

userj6IbORpZsW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

If the cancel button is gone, that means that it will be shipped any minute.

0 Likes
orangepips
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Ordered Jan 29. Got an email this morning delayed until March 3rd. Last update to the online order invoice, no email BTW, had shown arriving on 2/19 (today). At this point, it's very disappointing. I've been charged and have nothing to show for it. I'd like a discount of $100 for the cluster that Samsung has turned this into and a guarantee that no matter the evaluated condition of my trade (Samsung S7 for $200) I will receive the maximum. Otherwise it's getting to the point of not worth it any more. This isn't Kickstarter. 

Mikeg825
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I ordered the S21 5G 128GB in white, because they were out of stock of phantom grey, on February 13th. I had a scheduled delivery date of February 17th. When I did not receive an email giving me a tracking number, I contacted Samsung. I got all kinds of promises and none of them happened. If they would only tell you that there is a delay in your shipment in the beginning, I wouldn.t be so angry. I was the one who had to contact them to find out the true status of my order. Now I received an email saying that it will not ship until February 27th.

0 Likes
userQXHzy53Fta
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I ordered an S21 Ultra 256GB Phantom Blue back on 01/23.  The delivery date was supposed to be no later than 02/27.  I just received an email saying the new delivery date is 03/03.  I have a feeling that I will receive another email in the next week or two saying the delivery date will be sometime in April.

My wife ordered an iPhone 12 Pro 256GB about a week after I ordered my Samsung.  Her phone arrived within 5 days of ordering it and she has been enjoying her faster 5G service for several weeks.