JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21/S21Plus/S21Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread (STT)!

(Topic created on: 1/19/21 6:54 AM)
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi everyone,

Have you preordered a new phone? Share with us! It helps to keep track together, to get an idea on when they ship, what models are being delivered sooner and in general, help each other deal with the long wait for a new phone!

Which model, storage size, color did you order? 

Carrier variant or unlocked?

Are you trading in your current device?

What did you order with your pre-order bonus? 

And finally, what do you like the most about these new phone? What made you want to order it right away? Or are you still thinking about it? Do you have any concerns?

I was thinking about it for few days, but finally placed an order today!

S21 Ultra (The camera, screen and battery life are the most exciting features to me)

128GB (I know, never enough, but I looked at my current usage and since pictures and videos are backed up to Google Photos, it should actually be plenty. 256GB for only $50 more was tempting, but it wasn't available in the color I want and the other color ships 3 weeks later too!)

Phantom Silver (Just like silver or white phones)

AT&T (Usually get my carrier model to take advantage of advanced network features)

Trading in Note 20 Ultra (Yes, it's a tough call since the Note is an amazing device, but their pre-order offers are too good! Couldn't resist)

Used my Pre-Order Bonus to get a Galaxy Watch Active2, a Leather case and a Rugged case. The new Buds Pro were tempting, but I already have 4 pairs of Samsung earbuds (Buds, Buds+, Live, IconX) so I figured a new smartwatch will be more useful! 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
JUMP TO SOLUTION
191 Replies
userQXHzy53Fta
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I ordered an S21 Ultra 256GB Phantom Blue back on 01/23.  The delivery date was supposed to be no later than 02/27.  I just received an email saying the new delivery date is 03/03.  I have a feeling that I will receive another email in the next week or two saying the delivery date will be sometime in April.

My wife ordered an iPhone 12 Pro 256GB about a week after I ordered my Samsung.  Her phone arrived within 5 days of ordering it and she has been enjoying her faster 5G service for several weeks.

Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Currently we are experience shipment delays due to severe weather conditions and power outages in multiple parts of the country. You may experience a delay in shipment. You are welcome to speak with our eCommerce team directly regarding your order by calling 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes