JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21/S21Plus/S21Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread (STT)!

(Topic created: 01-19-2021 06:54 AM)
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi everyone,

Have you preordered a new phone? Share with us! It helps to keep track together, to get an idea on when they ship, what models are being delivered sooner and in general, help each other deal with the long wait for a new phone!

Which model, storage size, color did you order? 

Carrier variant or unlocked?

Are you trading in your current device?

What did you order with your pre-order bonus? 

And finally, what do you like the most about these new phone? What made you want to order it right away? Or are you still thinking about it? Do you have any concerns?

I was thinking about it for few days, but finally placed an order today!

S21 Ultra (The camera, screen and battery life are the most exciting features to me)

128GB (I know, never enough, but I looked at my current usage and since pictures and videos are backed up to Google Photos, it should actually be plenty. 256GB for only $50 more was tempting, but it wasn't available in the color I want and the other color ships 3 weeks later too!)

Phantom Silver (Just like silver or white phones)

AT&T (Usually get my carrier model to take advantage of advanced network features)

Trading in Note 20 Ultra (Yes, it's a tough call since the Note is an amazing device, but their pre-order offers are too good! Couldn't resist)

Used my Pre-Order Bonus to get a Galaxy Watch Active2, a Leather case and a Rugged case. The new Buds Pro were tempting, but I already have 4 pairs of Samsung earbuds (Buds, Buds+, Live, IconX) so I figured a new smartwatch will be more useful! 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
JUMP TO SOLUTION
190 Replies
DeerhoundDale
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
My S21 Ultra 5g seems to have been shipped. Scheduled for 1/27 delivery. 
tysmellsogood
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
unlocked ?
0 Likes
DeerhoundDale
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
T-Mobile, ordered through Samsung Shop
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Nothing from Verizon USA yet.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
tysmellsogood
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
nice. I ordered just the 128 gb from at&t directly. still nothing. But happy for ya brotha
0 Likes
wes_harley02
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Same here.  I ordered unlocked S21 and I got a Fedex update this morning that they picked up a package from Samsung with a scheduled deliver of 1/27.    So looks like my phone will be here a couple days early.  Still no offical email from Samsung though.

BTW, for anyone that does not have it,  download the FedEx app and register.  It's great because you get advanced notice of any shipments coming to your address usually before the company you purchased thru sends you an update.  

0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@wes_harley02 wrote:

BTW, for anyone that does not have it,  download the FedEx app and register.  It's great because you get advanced notice of any shipments coming to your address usually before the company you purchased thru sends you an update.  

I had forgot about that.  I logged in and see my label is created and delivery date is the 28th from Verizon.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@bill-e wrote:

@wes_harley02 wrote:

I had forgot about that.  I logged in and see my label is created and delivery date is the 28th from Verizon.

Although it could just be my watch, shipping weight is 2lbs.

Bill
---
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@bill-e wrote:

@bill-e wrote:

@wes_harley02 wrote:

Although it could just be my watch, shipping weight is 2lbs.

It is my phone because I got a separate notice in the VZW app shipping my watch via UPS

Bill
---
0 Likes
DeerhoundDale
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Samsung orders page just updated and says expected delivery is tomorrow the 26th! Cool.

0 Likes