JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21/S21Plus/S21Ultra Shipping Tracking Thread (STT)!

(Topic created: 01-19-2021 06:54 AM)
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi everyone,

Have you preordered a new phone? Share with us! It helps to keep track together, to get an idea on when they ship, what models are being delivered sooner and in general, help each other deal with the long wait for a new phone!

Which model, storage size, color did you order? 

Carrier variant or unlocked?

Are you trading in your current device?

What did you order with your pre-order bonus? 

And finally, what do you like the most about these new phone? What made you want to order it right away? Or are you still thinking about it? Do you have any concerns?

I was thinking about it for few days, but finally placed an order today!

S21 Ultra (The camera, screen and battery life are the most exciting features to me)

128GB (I know, never enough, but I looked at my current usage and since pictures and videos are backed up to Google Photos, it should actually be plenty. 256GB for only $50 more was tempting, but it wasn't available in the color I want and the other color ships 3 weeks later too!)

Phantom Silver (Just like silver or white phones)

AT&T (Usually get my carrier model to take advantage of advanced network features)

Trading in Note 20 Ultra (Yes, it's a tough call since the Note is an amazing device, but their pre-order offers are too good! Couldn't resist)

Used my Pre-Order Bonus to get a Galaxy Watch Active2, a Leather case and a Rugged case. The new Buds Pro were tempting, but I already have 4 pairs of Samsung earbuds (Buds, Buds+, Live, IconX) so I figured a new smartwatch will be more useful! 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
JUMP TO SOLUTION
190 Replies
Chriskc87
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I would need a tracking number wouldn't I?
0 Likes
userj6IbORpZsW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
download the FedEx app, create an account and right after a label is created for you you will be able to see it even before Samsung send you the tracking info.
0 Likes
Chriskc87
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Your right. I tried it but there is no label created either.
0 Likes
userj6IbORpZsW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Do you have your cancel button?
0 Likes
Chriskc87
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
No cancel button
0 Likes
userj6IbORpZsW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
That's a good thing. You will get it shipped very soon. I'm jealous 🙂
0 Likes
Chriskc87
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I hope so. I guess I'm pretty impatient when it comes to me tech
0 Likes
Chriskc87
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you for your help!
0 Likes
userj6IbORpZsW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Does anyone having trouble with logging in into the FedEx app? I have been getting an error message for days now and all of my previous tracking numbers are gone too.
0 Likes
userX8g2uMS3vW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

My Verizon S21 Ultra 512gb in phantom black still hasn't been updated and nothing on the fedex manager.  I preordered with 10 minutes of them opening. Sad face for me. 

0 Likes