Original topic:

S21 U 256gb storage going up 1gb a day?!?!!???

(Topic created on: 5/4/21 5:26 AM)
twgm999
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Hey all, I'm going to attach a photo of my current storage usage. I have deleted and removed any and everything I don't use, and the compressed files and audio are all music. Yet my storage seems to rise at least a GB a day on its own... Anybody had this issue, or something similar? I use one drive and google photos for videos and pictures, and whatever else I can. 

Screenshot_20210504-074620_My Files.jpg

Just looking for a fix, or something to point me in the right direction. Haven't had much luck on Google, and I've done everything I've found to be a "fix". Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Also, how can I rid the "other" folder which has 3 gbs in it? 

4 Replies
xzr1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Do you happen to be a user of Telegram? Check storage usage. Move to SD card AND in app, tell it to use SD
0 Likes
twgm999
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I am, but not very actively. No sd card on the ultra :(

0 Likes
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@twgm999 

So which category is going up? Comparing the breakdown day to day should help you determine where the storage is being used. 

0 Likes
twgm999
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

That is also what I am trying to figure out. Sometimes it only goes up by .1-.2 so it's actually hard to determine where it's going up and down at. But I'm going to assume it's the other folder or the system folder. 

0 Likes