Original topic:

S21 Ultra Bluetooth not working after newest update!

(Topic created: 11-23-2022 07:26 AM)
Uglefisk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

So today i installed the newest update on my s21 ultra.  When i try to activate bluetooth it bounces back and forth, on - off - on - off for a long time til it pops up "bluetooth stopped working" then i have to close the app.   Anyone experiencing the same problem? A bug within the newest update? 
And yes i tried to switch off etc etc etc....

Help would be appreciated!

9 Replies
KennewickMan
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Try rebooting into recovery mode, clear the cache, and run the repair apps option, and your phone should restart. Test out. LMK if this helps! GL!
0 Likes
Uglefisk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Just tried it and it didnt work. The first thing that happends when i turn it on again i get this -bluetooth keeps on stopping-     Then the only choice is to close the app again... and the same procedure all over again 😞

Dmoore38
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Turn the phone off and then wait a few seconds then press and hold the volume up button and power button at the same time it should bring up the recovery mode use volume keys to move up and down and power button for "ok".
0 Likes
KennewickMan
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
I'll keep researching.
0 Likes
zmatt06
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Im having the same exact issue after tha same update, its killing my batters also
0 Likes
Pitagoras17
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Same issue. Bluetooth shuts off and turns on randomly. This started after updating to Android 13.
0 Likes
userTPDFB0TaPb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I have the same problem.. but mine started after Android 12 upgrade.. I can't even enable my Bluetooth.. then after a week it pops up for 30 mins or so then goes dormant again. Samsung has messed something up with the Bluetooth stack and they won't do anything to fix it.
Pitagoras17
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I finally solved my issue. I have a card tracker linked to the app "Chipolo". My tracker eventually malfunctioned, therefore I disposed of it but kept the app installed on my S21. The app kept using Bluetooth in the background and I assume that was causing the random on/off issues that I was having, because they haven't occurred since I uninstalled the app.
0 Likes
userTPDFB0TaPb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Oh that's great. Ya mine is the actual phone.. I've factory reset it many times.. I've also tried other firmwares.. all the same. So it's been like 6 months with no Bluetooth.. so annoying
0 Likes