JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21 Ultra Camera Over Saturating

(Topic created: 03-11-2021 06:01 PM)
usertJ7THywezK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Before the latest update the camera was actually much better at capturing the actual color of things then it is now. After the update the colors are all over saturated like they were on my S20. Has anyone else noticed this and know how to fix it?
4 Replies
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

userUqC5u1NZs7
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I just got my S21 and the camera saturation is awful. Plus one on asking the product team to look into it. I'm thinking of returning this phone it's so bad, combined with the overheating issue. I was perfectly happy with my S8!

endearingchrissy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Yes I'm having the same problem, especially when I zoom in to things. I wished they would fix this issue. 

useruvYNkBJKcS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I just picked up my phone yesterday and tried a few snaps this afternoon. The focus and color are terrible in comparison to my S9. I've been using Samsung since the S3, and  for the first time, I find myself very disappointed with a Samsung phone camera. The phone is great but quality images are the most important reason for me to upgrade a phone. Contemplating returning this one.