Original topic:

S21 Ultra Double tap to Turn of screen issue.

(Topic created on: 2/15/21 6:39 AM)
Berayner
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Hey there,

I have a S21 Ultra factory Unlock from Samsung, for some reason since i update the phone to 3.1 UI the double tap on screen to turn off is no longer working at all, I did all those solution, turned of double tap turn off screen and turned it back on, and the magnification or accessibility buttons or zoom never been touched and they are off and still have that issue for double tap to turn off the screen i even restart the phone. I wish i never done the update if that amazing feature was going to be disabled:unamused_face:, PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS SAMSUNG
12 Replies
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Does your local Best Buy have a Samsung booth in their store ?. If so I would ask them, they have helped me before
Berayner
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
im not too sure about the bestbuy, they usually ask if i purchased the phone from them or not in order to help me with anything. but i might stop by they might help me with that.
latoplano_6_625
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21

you know double tap to lock only works on home screen?
does it work in sage mode?

0 Likes
Berayner
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
it doesn't work either way, double tap to wake up works on lockscreen but double tap to sleep it doesn't work, we did lots of troubleshooting. putting the phone in to safe mode,Factory reset my phone, magnification or accessibility buttons been off, anything i do it doesn't work.
0 Likes
Xrstoy1
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21

My S21 Ultra, (G-998U1) with all of the current updates.

Double tap, to turn on and off the screen works perfectly. Both ways.

0 Likes
latoplano_6_625
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21

is your double tap to turn off screen on?

settings -> advanced features -> motions and gestures

0 Likes
Berayner
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
yes its ON but we went through lots of solutions nothing works
0 Likes
Ultra21Owner
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

check accessibility, installed services, make sure auto clicker is turned off

Berayner
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
omg it worked, thank you so much. and what was the issue ? what was auto clicker ?
0 Likes