Original topic:

S21 Ultra Fast Charge Issue

(Topic created: 06-14-2021 09:39 PM)
crazyrocket
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Recently updated my phone and now the phone won't fast charge. I am using the same Samsung brand adapter and cable purchased with the phone from Samsung.com
0 Likes
6 Replies
user22nre6vMCe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
My Iotti stopped fast charging after upgrading from 9+ to 21Ultra. Did Samsung block non Samsung charging devices? If so, that will prevent ANY future Samsung purchases for me. Not cool!
0 Likes
crazyrocket
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I don't know about that but in my case S21 Ultra Fast Charging is not working with the Samsung charger.
0 Likes
Blue7
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21

have you tried it in safe mode? or try to charge with a different cable and adapter. 

or submit an error report via samsung members app if you think it's a software issue since it stopped charging after the recent update (members app > + button > error report) 

0 Likes
crazyrocket
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes tried in Safe Mode but no luck, Technical experts troubleshoot different scenarios, they even tried to remote in to my phone using Samsung Smart Tutor but no success so far. I tried different chargers including new one from Samsung oem but 😞
0 Likes
crazyrocket
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Unfortunately I am still experiencing the same problem with fast charge. I was asked to drop my phone to Samsung authorized service center near by who ran 48 hrs diagnosis and found no issue. I don't know what else I need to do. Didn't spend so much $$$ to get this kind of service.
0 Likes
The_Techie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
They didn't block it it's just that it's not really a fast charger it's 25w it's just that Samsung optimized it to charge fast on there phones
0 Likes