Original topic:

S21 Ultra Plus Bluetooth Dropping Calls & Terrible Customer Service

(Topic created: 08-19-2021 03:22 AM)
usermhQeYGY2gN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I called customer service several times last week regarding this issue. had to go thru the issue each time because they said they did NOT show my previous call(s). Advisor started going thru some resolutions and after the first failed put me on hold just to have call disconnected by them. I made sure at the beginning of the call that they had my phone number & email address and requested they called me back if call was disconnected...they never called back. Also requested to speak to manager, only to be told they were too busy but would call me back soon...never did get a call back.

Samsung, this is not a vehicle issue. It is an issue with the phones. Look at your community posts, several issues. Fix this issue or replace with a phone that works 

0 Likes
4 Replies
Bill1426
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

I finally fixed this issue..
What I did was go into my vehicles infotainment (vehicle radio), and go to settings, then Bluetooth, then pick the phone, (you might have to pick the gear after picking the phone), and disable "Audio Player".
No changes were done on the phone.
I have not had a disconnect since..

I hope this helps others with this issue.

0 Likes
usermhQeYGY2gN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Tried this, has not fixed the issue

0 Likes
Blue7
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21

are we talking about Android Auto here? i think samsung/google is fixing this issue currently, probably will release the fix with the software update (not sure when though)

have you tried what Bill1426 suggested? submit an error report on samsung members app > + button > error report if you want to get feedback from samsung

0 Likes
usermhQeYGY2gN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Yes tried, did not fix the issue

0 Likes