JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21 Ultra Screen Protetor

(Topic created: 03-05-2021 07:41 AM)
oeagleo
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

Finally got my Phantom Navy S21 Ultra, and actually am quite pleased.  One thing is that this one only came with the super thin "in transit" type covering on the screen, not like the one on my S20 (which is still on the phone).  Question is, is anyone using a screen protector on their new S21 Ultra, and if so, what brand/model, and does it interfere with the fingerprint sensor making it less effective?  If you're not using a protector, why?

TIA

0 Likes
5 Replies
shell125
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I have the s21, and bought the zagg brand, its a bit pricey, but work fine with the fingerprint sensor.
0 Likes
oeagleo
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

I had a Zagg on an Apple Watch I had, and it seemed it made the watch laggy, but it may have been me.  I was amazed at the Fingerprint sensor on this S21 Ultra, it's every bit as fast as the facial recognition on the iPhone I had, the only thing I really missed when I went to the S20.  Okay, I'll check into the Zaggs, this phone is fast enough that I don't think there'll be any noticable lag.

Thanks for the info.

0 Likes
Rounhousekick
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I left the one it came with the factory. the s10+ held up good enough for about two years. seems like it's the same material
0 Likes
Solution
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

I got this one:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08SG8VB7N/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

works great with the fingerprint sensor, and gives you a little privacy.

poorman73
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Skinomi makes a excellent film type screen protector have one on my v30 been on there for four years now and I ordered one for my shiny new s21 ultra in phantom navy blue that should be here sometime in mid may hopefully the screen doesn’t fall off the v30 again until the new phone arrives cause I don’t think it will survive if it comes off again 😆 

0 Likes