Original topic:

S21 Ultra Screen line on the left side

(Topic created on: 4/28/21 4:18 PM)
phlamethrowre
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Today while I was cleaning my screen I noticed a line on the left side. I looks kinda like one of those scratches that you can only see on a dark screen in bright sunlight. I don't think it's a scratch because it is perfectly straight and aligned with the screen. Anyone else see something like this on their screen?

7 Replies
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Sorry, no I don't
0 Likes
userSVaXnyttSL
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

The s21 ultra comes with a screen protector, any line on the screen is a scratch, but if you had a screen protector on it should be fine

0 Likes
Tom6068
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
No, none of the S21 devices come with a screen protector. Other than the phone, only a SIM tool and a 30" (that's the length IIRC) C to C connector cable are included.
0 Likes
userSVaXnyttSL
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Mine came with a screen protector installed on it

0 Likes
Tom6068
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
You either ordered it and installed it/or had it done or you didn't. That said, the S21 does not come with a pre-applied/installed screen protector. https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S21/Pre-installed-Screen-Protector/td-p/1651289
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

The US variant of the S21 series, all models, do not come pre-installed with a screen protector. Typical "wear and tear" like scratches or other small dents/dings are not covered under the limited warranty. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

if it's got nothing to do with the LED/LCD then it's a scratch whether it be on the glass or a film

if it doesn't affect the usage and doesn't really bother you, then the only option is to just let it be... otherwise, replace the screen ???

0 Likes