JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21 Ultra Too Heavy 😩

(Topic created: 08-17-2021 09:15 AM)
Wieze
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
I've had the S21 Ultra since launch day. I've really enjoyed this phone, from the 1st day I got it out the box, and still til this day. It's fast, the cameras are amazing, love the One UI features, and battery life and speakers are good.
But if I had one complaint, it would be the WEIGHT of the phone. You would think after having a device for over six months, the heft of the device would be something that you would be used to by now...... Nope.

It's nothing you really notice when you use the phone briefly, but once you have it in your hands for an extended period of time... like watching a movie, or playing a game, is when you really start to notice the heftiness of the device.

When it comes to next year's 22 Ultra I really hope this is something that Samsung focuses on. I hope they're able to make a faster, better performing Ultra phone thats also noticeably lighter than the 21 Ultra 🀞🏽

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

4 Replies
MiMi_3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Good to know thanks
Wieze
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
No problem
Cuchulainn
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I think it is a matter of personal preference I suppose. I have to say I really like the weight and in particular the distribution of the weight in comparison from the Note 20 I came from.

IMHO, it feels solid, balanced and comfortable in the hand.

But no mistake, we all have our preferences. I hope a future release has what you are looking for in terms of weight.
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.