Original topic:

S21 Ultra front camera is blurry / bad customer service

(Topic created: 10-14-2021 04:12 PM)
pkhadka
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I had this phone since the launch in USA. Suddenly I found that the front camera is producing blurry pictures. The pictures look like it was taken from the under-display camera (like the fold 3). I sent the device to Samsung and they said the front camera was faulty. They replaced the front facing camera and I got device back after 2 weeks. I opened the front camera the problem is still there. Front facing camera is very unclear. I used other apps such as duo/Viber/facebook and the problem is still there.

The Samsung service center just lied to me by saying the problem is fixed and send back the device ( now there are multiple scratches in the phone).

4 Replies
Mayze
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I second this motion. I find myself cleaning the camera often. I suggest downloading gcam and using that for selfie photos
0 Likes
pkhadka
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Even with Gcam the problem is still there. I think it is hardware problem in my case. Samsung said it replaced the component and solved problem but they lied. 

0 Likes
Mayze
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I'd take it back. They should completely replace it the second go round like they did mine
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21

yea... agreed. If the repaired is doing the same stuff as before, then it's not a fixed device.

You should either ask for fix again or complete new replacement

0 Likes