Original topic:

S21 Ultra keeps crashing

(Topic created: 07-14-2021 08:01 AM)
userixxXoYO484
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Phone crashes everyday and restarts its self. I do not want to factory restart but is that the only way to fix this issue?
21 Replies
henfredemars
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21
There are so many different reasons that a crash can happen from software to hardware problems. To eliminate the possibility of a software cause, you will be hard-pressed to get around a factory reset as part of diagnosing this issue. I'm sorry that I don't know anything more helpful than this.
0 Likes
userixxXoYO484
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Yeah I know I'll wait for an update if that doesn't fix it then I'll do the factory reset.
0 Likes
Blue7
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21

submit an error report via samsung members app > + button > error report when it happens again or take it to either ubreakifix or samsung care store and see if they can help 

0 Likes
userixxXoYO484
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I've done that already I haven't got anything feed back from them.
0 Likes
SarcasmAlert
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Its happening to me too. I fear they messed up the softwear somehow, and just haven't fixed it yet. Either way, it gets really annoying, especially during the really bad crashes.
userixxXoYO484
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Yeah im just going to wait for an update... if that doesn't fix it then ill.do a factory rest.
0 Likes
SarcasmAlert
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Im told the factory reset doesn't help it. Ive seen others try
0 Likes
userixxXoYO484
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Well dang. I've talked to samsung they said if factory reset doest work I could send it in to them.
0 Likes
SarcasmAlert
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I can't be without a phone that long, they should assume no one else can either. I'll just bring it to my phone provider soon, if they don't release an update.
0 Likes