Original topic:

S21 Ultra not wirelessly charging

(Topic created on: 4/11/21 8:31 AM)
Kllng
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Just bought the S21 ultra and for some reason none of my wireless chargers work with this device but they all worked with my note 20 does anyone know do I have to buy a Samsung charger for this device 

9 Replies
Coop
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Also just bought the 21ultra. Mine charges on the Anker wireless pad. I used it on Note 9 previously. No problems.
Kllng
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Yea that's the one I have the 20k mah wireless charger and it won't charge for some reason
Icanhelp101
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I think the reason why it does that is because the model is to new for the wireless chargers.
Kllng
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Never thought about that but darn samsung I'm a have to buy one of there chargers n call it a day
0 Likes
musepharaoh
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Try to get a wireless charger that supports "fast wireless charging" you should probably just buy either a Samsung wireless charging pad or an anker wireless charger. Make sure you use the included power adapter with your wireless charger.
mrhachacha
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I think u should wait for new wireless chargers to come out because it sounds like none of the chargers are compatible yet. Check on Amazon, wireless chargers that work with Samsung Galaxy s21s
0 Likes
mrhachacha
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I can totally relate
0 Likes
mrhachacha
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
But make sure on the label, that it says that it is compatible with the type of phone you have
0 Likes
Kllng
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Thanks
0 Likes