Original topic:

S21 Ultra order canceled

(Topic created on: 3/30/21 10:37 PM)
epjr16
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Ordered my custom Brown 256gb S21 Ultra and 256gb Tab S7+ on February 21st. The phone was supposed to be here by March 31st. As of March 27th it was delayed until April 12th. All of which I'm fine with.. until today, March 30th, I got a full on order cancelation email saying they "tried running my samsung credit account several times and were unsuccessful so the order was canceled". I called CS and was told it was the banks fault and to talk to them. I called the bank and they say that the credit is there and they don't see any charges besides when th e order was placed. I then called Samsung CS again to THEN be told the order was canceled due to "no stock of the phone for the foreseeable future". Was patient for a month waiting and ordering cases and screen protectors for this to happen.. if its just no stock, I wouldve been fine waiting until there was. Now I'm fully out of my phone and tablet because of no stock with no way to sign up for notifications of restock. Just frustrated with this whole situation because of the lack of communication and circles I've been thrown in.. has this happened to anyone else?
0 Likes
4 Replies
Options
Galaxy S21
On 2/26 some s21 ultras became available for sale on Samsung's website. I ordered a s21 ultra 5g 512gb slated for express delivery on 3/9 , it came on 3/24. After several calls I started piecing together the entire story. South Korea and a lot of countries still take the pandemic seriously, their chip plant in Texas got majorly hit by the winter weather and power grid fiasco. Plus customer service agents telling us whatever makes for a "fun" time for all!!!
epjr16
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
And with this whole thing I'm fine with waiting another month if I have to for my order but they straight out canceled my entire order.. if I reorder, I have to express delivery it to guarantee I get it?? I know its only $15-$20 for it but I feel we shouldn't have to do that to make sure we get our delivery
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
I tried in vain to get my $14 back for express shipping back on 3/ 9 , because they were going to miss it badly ( that batch was supposed to in stores or shipped by 3/10)!!!
0 Likes
epjr16
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Sounds about right.. my wife works HR for another somewhat big company and she called it by saying samsung would be to big of a company to worry about not giving someone back (or in my case, giving credit to reorder with it) their shipping costs.. even with my whole ordeal, I still very much want the phone and tablet still and would've been fine waiting longer if need be but now it's canceled AND out of stock.
0 Likes