Original topic:

S21 Utra Pictures Low Resolution Low Quality

(Topic created: 09-05-2021 04:24 PM)
NFCD
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I have a Galaxy S21 Ultra 512GB. I take pictures at concerts. All of my photos come out really low quality and small I noticed. Some under 1 megabyte in size. The faces have a cartoonish look to them and the picture quality is terrible. I have researched this and tried all the fixes I could find and nothing helped. My pictures from my Note9 look far superior. I find this unacceptable for a phone that cost $1490 I keep reading about a firmware update fixing the problem. But I can't seem to find anything available for download online. Does anyone else have this problem? And have you found a solution to fix it? I will probably sell this phone and go back to the Note series. Or possibly switch brands entirely. I have been a Samsung user since the Note 5. Then the Note 9 and 10. I really appreciate any help anyone has. 
3 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
The Last firmware update fixed the camera issues, you may want to try to completely reset the camera application
0 Likes
NFCD
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you, I will try that
0 Likes
NFCD
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I reset the camera settings and clear the camera cache and it takes one picture in high resolution 4.51 Megabytes in size. Then every picture I take after that, the size of the picture is below 2 Megabytes and blurry.
0 Likes