Original topic:

S21 bluetooth volume is low

(Topic created: 11-16-2022 10:07 PM)
usermF0gK07XGl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I have a galaxy s21. I just got a warranty exchange and I noticed my Bluetooth volume on my car stereo is not at loud as my old phone. I have both phones in my possession and played the same song individually on each device and I noticed that the new phone's volume is lower than my old one. All the settings are the same on both phones. Any clue what's going on? Thanks! 
13 Replies
GIGGLES01
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I had the same issue and I keep the volume where it is on low until my music comes on and then turn it up. Could help..... if not hopefully they'll figure it out bc I like my music loud too! Lol
MojoRisin179
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
There is a "disable absolute volume" setting in developer option mode, but I use those as a last resort. Have you tried a hard reboot or run a diagnostic test Samsung offers?
usermF0gK07XGl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I have tried to disable absolute volume. I would want to turn the toggle switch off correct? Will a hard reboot lose everything on my phone? Also how would run a diagnosis test with Samsung? Thanks 💪
MojoRisin179
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Go to Samsung app click on support bottom right of screen. You can test automatically or choose a test to run individually.
MojoRisin179
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
There is also a "media volume limit" setting. Make sure it's turned all the way up. Press your volume up side key button, then click on the 3 dots atop the icon, click on the setting icon(top right of volume settings menu), click again on the 3 dots, you should see this screen.....Screenshot_20221117_011517_Settings_1000013956_1668669317.jpg
GIGGLES01
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Yeah thats what I was talking about lol... with mine I hit volume and it will turn up and down when bluetooth on automatically.... but some devices u can wait and turn it up after you're connected and helps sound.
0 Likes
MojoRisin179
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Ever seen this setting?? It popped up when I adjusted buds volume with side key now I can't get it to show up?? Weird!!!Screenshot_20221117_020409_One UI Home_1000014075_1668672249.jpg
0 Likes
GIGGLES01
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Usually always does when I hit my side key. Should be able to change button settings in phone settings
0 Likes
GIGGLES01
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Well volume key
0 Likes