Original topic:

S21 + load photo or video in messenger app very slow

(Topic created on: 5/2/21 9:50 AM)
user9UQQA2IQ20
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I use the new s21+ for 2 week. It load photo or video in messenger app very slow.

I test with My note 20 and Iphone X. This issue not happen.

How can i do?

Thank you.

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for reaching out. Are you using the stock messaging app or another app? Does this occur in other apps?

Have you tried clearing the app cache? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077611

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user9UQQA2IQ20
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I went to samsung center. They reset my S21 to factory setting and then test with their photo. It work smoothly. But when i come back home, setup and back up my data from iphone X. It got the same problem like before. Finally i found that. This problem happen with all photo back up from Iphone. The photo i copy from my PC load very fast. This S21 i bought for my wife as a gift. She use Iphone now and need to copy all her photo from her Iphone. Finally, we decide to sell this S21 with cheap price and going to buy a new Iphone. Samsung should fix this issue if you need to develope your user from other brand like Apple

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

This sounds like it may be a formatting issue between the photos/videos when saved to the Apple account. If this only occurs when transferring photos from Apple account to the S21+, the only thing you could do to increase the transfer time would be to reformat the images using a computer before transferring them to the Samsung phone.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.