Bought 2 new Samsung 21 ultra's . Both are losing 1 way audio all the time. On wifi n none wifi calls.. every one hears us but we can not hear them we been though a lot of trouble shooting including getting new sim for each for kicks.. What's going on here?
I am also experiencing intermittent "one way audio" issue. It fixes with reboot. Not sure it's the phone or the network.
Update: this time I didn't reboot. I made a call with WhatsApp then another call to a Landline. Then I call the person back whom I previously experienced " one way audio" with - and it works fine. I still don't know if this is the issue with the phone or the network.
Have you tried wiping the cache partition for the phone or clearing the cache for the Whatsapp app? Neither will delete personal information, only temporary data.
To wipe the cache partition:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Bixby / Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Bixby / Power key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.
To clear the cache of Whatsapp
- Navigate: Settings > Apps.
- Locate then select Whatsapp
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Clear cache.