Original topic:

S21 ultra 5g

(Topic created: 07-28-2021 03:13 PM)
userAantYFb2yK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Nothing but Horrible experience received from Samsung , I recently bought this phone and ever since day one i've had issues with it 
Now going on 3 days and i have no service unless i connect to wifi 
They want me to wait 10 days without my phone while they troubleshoot the phone 
Meaning me sending it in since the closest store is in Houston
0 Likes
7 Replies
userSQxQfuKfNc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
My experience couldn't be more different. No problems, works great. To really get **bleep**, try Apple with their closed OS.
0 Likes
userAantYFb2yK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
**bleep** but this will be the last time i buy a phone from samsung
0 Likes
Blue7
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21

have you contacted your carrier? or tried it in safe mode? 

could be an issue with your SIM, I'm sure your carrier has an answer but if you think it's a device issue, submit an error report on members app > + button > error report

0 Likes
userAantYFb2yK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
My carrier wont fo anything since i bought it off samsung store
0 Likes
Tuanming
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
What issues are you having? Calling, signal, phone software error or bugs? You need to be specific when stating your problem. Have you try to taking out the sim card and reinsert it again? Make sure you there is no physical damage to the sim card. You may have to try different sim card depending on your issues.
0 Likes
userAantYFb2yK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
No signal at all unless i connect with wifi at home other than that on top shows no network signal
I did master reset , app setting reset network reset changed the sim card twice they trouble shoot the phone in tmobile and dont know what it is
0 Likes
userAantYFb2yK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
But ive had connection issues since i got the phone which is just a month , but Samsung wont help me in any bit unless i send them the phone and check to see whats the problem
0 Likes