Original topic:

S21 ultra T-Mobile June update

(Topic created: 07-04-2021 01:49 PM)
BALTHAZSAARBBB
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
So the s21 ultra had 3 June patches? Is that why T-Mobile hasn't pushed out the June security patch yet? lol
0 Likes
8 Replies
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
My understanding is that there were a total of three patches, the first two were not US patches but to the Exynos platforms. In the US I believe that there was only one.
T-Mobile, like other carriers has to test the patch on their locked firmware and that takes time and money. You get what you pay for.
** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
BALTHAZSAARBBB
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Ikr lol I'm glad I only paid $400 for mine so I guess I shouldn't complain just weird that it's delayed this long
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
I got the June update the first week of June with tmobile.
0 Likes
BALTHAZSAARBBB
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Well it you have the unlocked version? T-Mobile website doesn't say they pushed out the June update for the s21 ultra
0 Likes
Paul1961
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
My AT&T unlocked S21ultra got the June patch on the 8th, and another update on the 28th.
0 Likes
BALTHAZSAARBBB
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Yeah even Verizon got it lol
0 Likes
BALTHAZSAARBBB
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Looks like they finally pushed it out yesterday
0 Likes
Tom6068
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Unlocked S21 Ultra here, got the June security patch on the 9th of June. Then got a patch on July 2nd regarding mostly camera updates.
0 Likes