Original topic:

S21 ultra camera issues

(Topic created: 07-16-2021 08:14 PM)
usera2PhRWk5No
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
My s21 ultra camera  is still having focus problems when a object is moving the camera doesn't capture the image they come out blurry 
0 Likes
3 Replies
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

S21 doesnt have a "Sport" Scene in Photo mode.  You'll have to shoot in Pro with AF and iso set to AUTO and shutter to a faster speed until it is rectified.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
Alex94
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Same here (except mine is blurry all the time). I even tried what was suggested above. My camera is still blurry and lagging.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
Some of the suggested workarounds I've run across is to use the Single Take feature which might produce a usable action pic or take a 4K video and use screen shots from the video. And there is also Motion Photo which will capture a short video segment of the subject just before you hit the shutter button which will allow you to select a picture from several captured.
0 Likes