Original topic:

S21 ultra camera quality is really bad

(Topic created: 06-13-2021 03:36 PM)
userQeQsNO3aR5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello, 

I have purchased an s21 ultra (Oxynos) in the hopes of taking good photos as I've seen on youtube really good quality images taken with it (SD version though). 

The images I am taking and videos have absolutely horrible quality. the second screenshot is from a video I have taken and you can see how blurry it is and the wall has some red and blue tones to it. I found this shocking for a phone that cost me 1200 euros. Before I return this phone, I was wondering if I am doing anything wrong? is there a setting I can play with that can fix this? 

Cheers, 
Amin

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-14 at 00.24.25.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-06-14 at 00.23.46.jpeg

2 Replies
Options
Galaxy S21
First thing for you to do. Is complete the Software update that is post pending. (If that's the software post pending icon) on top of your screen next to the time.. Second there's settings in the camera. If you wanna take professional photos. Choose Pro mode from the camera screen. And you can also tap the screen to auto focus on an particular item or subject. One more thing is to adjust is your camera Ratio or MP make sure its in the highest settings
Jboo1980
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes there are many settings Ice discovered to the camera on the s21 ultra but I'm still learning them. I've found taking selfie at 41 with the s21 ultra shows too many of my wrinkles and flaws. Hahahaha. The quality is stunning!!! Sharp super sharp. Lol
0 Likes