Original topic:

S21 ultra video looks so bad, camera issues

(Topic created: 08-18-2021 11:49 AM)
userNr8C5feuRl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Good evening everyone

I just recently bought a S21 ultra and now after one month of hoping for some solution from Samsung i gave up and i am turning to the community for some help.

Yes i read similar topics on here, but cmon they are from like february and they still havent been resolved. 

There is absolutely no difference in video quality when i switch from FHD to UHD and they both suck pretty bad, they are grainy and look like they are being heavily digitally zoomed in and they look horrible and pixelated at places. And i cant absolutely use them in my video projects because on big screens they look like videos taken by a 6 year old phone.. 

I tried everything HDR, STABILIZATION, SCENE OPTIMIZER on and off.. its all the same. 

I had a S20plus for more than a year before this and i know what these phones are capable of.. the videos i took were stunning and It helped me get so many customers , they were so sharp and vivid and with HDR on it was so beautiful too.

s21 and s20 they supposed to have same cameras, but the software is **bleep** now. 

I spent a lot of money for this phone and frankly only to be able to high quality videos for my projects. So far my S10 plus is far superior.(sadly is broken and cant use anymore, so i decided to upgrade)
I had far better 4k videos on my old phone than this new S21 Ultra and i am getting pretty frustrated. 
I been waiting for the latest firmware update and every software update i hoped that this camera issue gets fixed but no nobody addressed these issues yet.

If i knew about these issues before i bought this ... phone.. i would just go for HUAWEI or an iPHONE.. really its been more than half year since the release.

Ok now that i got that out of my system let me ask nicely:)

Dear community and fellow customers, is there a work around? Something to be done with the camera settings ? Downgrade updates or whatever. Any advice how to fix this very bad camera issues is greatly appreciated.

I tried updating also firmware in samsung technical center, cleaned the cache of the camera app, lenses are clean without any stickers. Thank you in advance

0 Likes
3 Replies
LWill
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Hello, did you try to reset it to factory settings?
0 Likes
yoooooooooooo
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Ur phone is probably defected
0 Likes
userNr8C5feuRl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

yes tried to reset to factory settings, didnt help