Original topic:

S21 ultra wifi issues

(Topic created: 05-25-2022 03:35 PM)
mikey7436
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I recently just started having a issue with my phone connecting to wifi. I have my password saved to my phone. When I connect at home everything is fine. When I leave my house and come back the phone does not reconnect to wifi and it is set to auto connect. So when I come back home and go into my settings under my wifi name it says incorrect password. All I have to do is click on my wifi name and it connects just fine. I have reset my network settings and that did not fix it. I have talked to my internet company and they said since it connects the issue is not with the provider but with the phone provider. 

Anyone know what is causing this?
4 Replies
Charkatak
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21
Restart your router and see if this has any positive effect on your issue. If that won't help, delete Wi-Fi name from your phone, restart your phone and re-connect.

0 Likes
mikey7436
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
All of that has been done
0 Likes
Charkatak
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21
Did your phone get any updates recently? Maybe your router's firmware got updated.

I don't know how you restarted your router, I usually unplug it for 30 sec and then plug it in., instead of restarting it within the menu.

- Have you tried unchecking Auto-connect, restarting your phone?

- Try updating your router password (you can use the same one)

- Maybe you can try wiping cache partition?

0 Likes
mikey7436
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm more then likely going to format my phone says it seems likecthe problem is not on Xfinity end
0 Likes