JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21 will not register to AT&T network after switching from Sprint and unable to retrieve voicemail

(Topic created: 07-31-2021 07:56 AM)
sexyNMbabe
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

My phone originally came from Samsung with Sprint sim card. I've since switched to AT&T. Now, I can't check my voicemail cause all my stuff is still trying to register under sprint....I'm not with SPRINT ANYMORE!! I've reset my phone numerous times...I'm at my wits end! 

14 Replies
Je655
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
I would recommend making sure your device is unlocked and if not submit a request for an unlock.

https://www.sprint.com/en/legal/unlocking-your-sprint-device.html

"Most mobile devices are programmed to prevent the device from operating with other wireless carriers’ networks without first being unlocked. We're committed to providing you with clear information about unlocking your mobile device.

If you purchased your device from Sprint, please follow the steps outlined below to determine your eligibility for device unlocking."
0 Likes
sexyNMbabe
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
It's unlocked. Sprint unlocked it so I could switch Sims. I bought it directly from Samsung
Je655
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
Have you tired dialing your own number? This brings me to my voicemail on t-mobile and Verizon.
0 Likes
fungurl2010
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Go to boost store to fix it
0 Likes
Fanboy2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Go to the sprint/tmobile store and tell them to remove that lock