3 Replies
darkangel119
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Or you can get the 512gb and never worry about storage
Options
Galaxy S21
128 GB is enough for me anyway considering how I haven't even used a fraction of my SD card yet.
0 Likes
musepharaoh
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
It's true though you can't deny the numbers. The 21 is the worst selling Samsung S phone almost ever. Even worse than the s20 which launched in the middle of a pandemic and was priced insanely high for the time. This means that Samsung has made one of two mistakes. A. They marketed terribly and didn't really show off any of the features that make this phone unique. B. They didn't show off why this phone is unique with the Galaxy ecosystem which is supposed to be the main selling point now. C. When you get rid of Premium designs on your top and models even the base variants and you replace it with plastic or glastic, it's going to turn many people away from your phones especially when you can get an iPhone SE with an all Glass and Metal build for $400 or less when iPhones are supposed to be the expensive choice. If Samsung wants to maintain its premium segment it needs to release premium phones. I think this is one reason why so many people are upset that the note series is leaving for this year. Sure they love the note oh, but they also really love the premium design of it too. And since most people buy the ultra variant of the note or the plus variant in the Note 10 case, they only get the best of the best and they feel that their money was well spent. I can say first hand when I upgraded from my Note 10 plus 2 the regular Galaxy S21, it did not feel like an upgrade mostly because of the plastic back and the screen being completely flat. I don't mind that they took most of the curves away but they should have left at least a little bit of curve at the edge of the screen similar to how they did on the ultra or how many phones such as the iPhones do it where the screen doesn't curve at all but the glass curves at the end. It just makes for a nicer feel.
0 Likes