1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

I understand how frustrating this is.  Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try to get the phone working again for those calls. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001613/  If the troubleshooting is not helpful, you will need to follow up with your service provider for additional troubleshooting steps. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

10 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Check that it is not in Airplane mode.  

Which Phone, which Carrier, did it work before and when did it stop working?

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
mike57746644
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21
Power cycle your phone (restart)
Check airplane mode
Check you have service

A power cycle will normally work . Restart phone

*** This next process will delete everything on your phone make sure you have all your passwords .

If you have service and airplane mode is not on and you have had the phone for awhile do a factory reset . This will make your phone like it's the 1st day but you will keep the latest updates . Your phone will be fast again Beware you will lose all your picture and txt messages so back up before you do this
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

I understand how frustrating this is.  Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try to get the phone working again for those calls. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001613/  If the troubleshooting is not helpful, you will need to follow up with your service provider for additional troubleshooting steps. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userIpJ3ZW9S7c
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Joining the community with the same issue of calls cutting in and out on Samsung S21 Ultras.  Went to Verizon store.  Had me reset Network.  Didn't make a difference.  Rep at Verizon said they have been getting lots of complaints.  Come on Samsung.  We pay to much for our phones to not be able to use them!  Roll out a patch ASAP>>>>>>

We all need to call our providers multiple times a day until a patch is released and the issue is resolved.

userIpJ3ZW9S7c
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
We can't help if you don't put any details.
0 Likes
userkXmfTMxleH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Is there anyone else having problems with calls cutting out since the new July update? I contacted Samsung and they said it was my phone which I know its not because my whole family's phones aren't working. I am very frustrated  with them not being able to use my phone!

Paul_B
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
It is called buffering. Buffering usually happens with wi-fi.
0 Likes
usergwCqmTqi1V
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I had a Samsung  update on July 7 2022...ever since that...my phone keeps cutting out.  I see I'm not alone.  There are 3 other Samsung 's in my plan that are doing the same thing.  It is definitely  from this update.   Come on Samsung...come up with a patch.   You are going to lose lots of business  if you can't fix this in a timely manner.  I'm losing  business  as I can't  use this phone for calls.  Absolutely  useless!