Original topic:

S21ultra(us variant)- keyboard pop-up issue and performance

(Topic created: 09-07-2021 07:47 PM)
userKU7JL9p3hI
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Hello All,

I am having some weird issue with my s21 ultra from last 4-5 days (processor 888, 512- 16gb ram - sprint locked, current sw August security patch)

So after certain time, my keyboard pop-up will stop working abruptly without any notice or any specific action. And at that time my navigation bar also disappears. For navigation bar i have swipe up from bottom to see that menu.
Keyboard will not pop up at any cost with any application. 
I tried opening in WhatsApp, gmail, Google, Samsung notes,message app, and it will not give pop-up any time.
The only solution as of now i found was to restart my cellphone. 
But this solves my issue temporarily. After some time the issuea comes back. While that issue is there i have observed that performance of the phone has been degrade significantly. 

Please let me know how to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance!
0 Likes
4 Replies
Smew
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

Try submitting an error report through the Samsung Members app!

userKU7JL9p3hI
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
How to generate error report ? ☹
0 Likes
Aggstwhml79
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I have a issue with the side of the screen being to sensitive and rather swiping or tapping each letter it will close it's self. Also although it's Google keyboard it doesn't seem to learn my preference to words. No matter how many timesheet I back up delete type weird it and then select word from the top it will not learn my preferences. I'm actually disappointed with the whole phone. I'd take an S2 over this junk.
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

I suggest booting to Safe Mode to see if the problem recurs.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)