JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Stop/cancel messages before sending them

(Topic created: 03-18-2023 07:46 PM)
kyleH
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

To SAMSUNG, & GALAXY , possibly in a future update it would be greatly appreciated if this feature could be added within the SAMSUNG MESSAGING APPLICATION. It would be awsome to have the ability to stop, & or cancel messages before sending them. I know third party apps/companies make text messaging apps that has that feature. However I do not want to have to download third party applications, & or any other apps to be able to do that. I would like to keep all my apps original. Just some more features would be nice. 

THANK YOU!

From a loyal ANDROID, SAMSUNG, & SAMSUNG GALAXY USER. 

SAMSUNG is awesome keep up the good work.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello kyleH,

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedbacks, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Not going to happen my guy. It would require servers specifically for Samsung to host and have go through. SMS/RCS specifically goes through your carrier or Google servers. It works for iMessages through Apple servers but nowhere else for example. I don't see Samsung building something like iMessages and maintaining it like Apple does.
0 Likes
kyleH
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I appreciate your input, however I would like to hear it from samsung.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello kyleH,

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedbacks, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes